Information for potential partners for the "Mobile@Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM service"
Thank you for your interest in our "mobilization service". As you already know, it allows mobile access to customers' Microsoft Dynamics CRM data in the S+S model, and supports all three deployments models: Microsoft-Online, Partners-hosted, and On-premise.
Here comes the question: where in all this is a place for you as a possible partner?
We want to emphasize: we don't want to take away your relations with your customers – we don't have competences to serve them (the more that we are offering our "mobilization service" in several countries without even having a representation in most of them). We want to concentrate on offering you what we can best: our mobile technology.
What is our proposal?
We don't propose you to offer our "mobilization service" to your customers – we propose that you offer to your customers your own on-demand service based on our solution but without investing anything:
- from the customer's point of view the service will work on your website – Logotec will not exist for the customers at all (neither as the contractual site, nor as support)
- from the technological point of view the service will run on the central Logotec's server (web services):
- no investment in the hardware/infrastructure, etc.
- no investment in the software
- no investment in the installation
- no investment in administrating in the 24/7 model
Please register to get access to details regarding Logotec Partner Program.
Why the S+S model for mobile access?
The number of mobile users in a typical company using Microsoft Dynamics CRM is usually not very large (for sure much lower than the number of the “regular" CRM users). If a company uses, for example, 20-30 licenses of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, it will probably need mobile access just for a few of them. In such case the S+S model for the mobile access is very interesting (even if the 20-30 users use the on-premise version) due to several reasons:
- easy decision due to lack of risk:
- no investment in the hardware/infrastructure
- no investment in the software (a 30 days free-of-charge trial)
- no implementation costs (customization done automatically by the service based on the customization of the "large" CRM)
- no commitment for a specific time necessary
- no additional costs (administration, etc.)
- the possibility to start immediately